Paraplanning by Paperwork Magic
What paraplanning means to us
Paraplanning support is not just about producing a Statement of Advice, it’s about freeing you up to spend more time meeting with your existing and new clients, to help them with their advice needs. It can also be about giving your more time to spend with your family out of the office. At Paperwork Magic we take the time to develop a partnership with you, by understanding how you work and how we can best support you and your business to deliver great advice.
At Paperwork Magic, we offer the following paraplanning services:
- Statement of Advice (SOA)
- Record of Advice (ROA)
- Product research and comparisons
- Insurance quotes
- Financial projections and cash flow modelling
Who can we help?
At Paperwork Magic, we work with:
- Small boutique financial planning businesses
- Mixed financial planning and accounting businesses
- Financial planning licensees, seeking to provide a high quality paraplanning solution to their network
What makes us a great Paraplanning Partner for your business?
At Paperwork Magic we:
- Take the time to really understand your business and requirements from the outset.
- Only hire experienced paraplanners to join our staff.
- Seek to match one of our paraplanners to the culture and style of your business to ensure a good fit and build a solid working partnership.
- Provide every Paperwork Magic client with one or more dedicated paraplanners, depending on your volume requirements.
- Have integrity and stick to the promises we make. When we say a 5 business day turn around we actually mean it.
- Believe that open communication and feedback are really important to get the highly tailored support that your advice business deserves.
- Support financial planners to give great advice and allow them to do what they do best – understand their own client’s needs and provide strategic and tactical advice to them.
- Work within your software. This means your client data is safe and secure in your own system.
- Always quote upfront, the fee is agreed before the plan is started.
- Provide you with the ability to work with an all-Australian paraplanning team.
How can you get started?
We offer the following process that describes how we will set up a new partnership with you.
- In an initial phone call, zoom meeting or face to face meeting, we’ll listen to you to learn about your paraplanning needs and how we can support you to deliver personal advice to your clients.
- Once we understand what you’re looking for in a partner, we will put together a proposal and terms for you and deliver it for your review.
- If you’re happy with the proposal including terms, or require additional clarification or discussion, we’ll sort those issues with the goal of reaching an agreement.
- We’ll provide you with an agreement to sign as well as a paraplanning request form.
- You’re on your way to use our services as you need to, with turnaround for SOA’s of 5 business days.
To maintain and review the partnership, you will also receive a weekly phone call and email update. This is how we ensure we’re meeting your needs and requirements. Of course, we will be in touch more often with questions if we have them.
Let’s talk about Paraplanning
Do the paraplanning services we provide and the partnership approach we take make sense to your business? If so we’re here to help you.
Call us on 0422 452 337 or complete our Request Form and ask for an appointment.
We look forward to speaking with you to learn about your business and how we can assist.