Client Administration by Paperwork Magic
What it means to us
Client Administration support is not just about keeping client files up to date or implementing client actions, it’s about freeing you up to spend more time meeting with your existing and new clients, to help them with their advice needs. It can also be about giving your more time to spend with your family out of the office. At Paperwork Magic we take the time to develop a partnership with you, understanding how you work and how we can best support you and your business to deliver great advice.
At Paperwork Magic, we offer the following Client Administration services:
- New client file set up
- Data entry
- Implement client actions
- Terms of Engagement Letters
- FDS and Opt in letters
- + more, just ask
Who can we help?
At Paperwork Magic, we work with:
- Small boutique financial planning businesses
- Mixed financial planning and accounting businesses
- Financial planning licensees, to provide a Client Administration solution to their network
What makes us a great Client Administration Partner for your business?
At Paperwork Magic we:
- Take the time to really understand your business and requirements from the outset.
- Only hire staff who have experience in the field.
- Seek to match one of our administrators to the culture and style of your business to ensure a good fit and build a solid working partnership.
- Provide you with a dedicated client administrator, if you have a workload of more than 5 hours per week.
- Believe that open communication and feedback are really important to get the highly tailored support that your advice business deserves.
- Support financial planners to give great advice with increased confidence their client administration is being properly managed.
How can you get started?
We offer the following process that describes how we will set up a new partnership with you.
- In an initial phone call, zoom meeting or face to face meeting, we’ll engage with you to learn about your Client Administration needs and how we can help.
- Once we understand what you’re looking for in a partner, we will put together a proposal and terms for you and deliver it for your review.
- If you’re happy with the proposal including terms, or require additional clarification or discussion, we’ll sort those issues with the goal of reaching an agreement.
- We’ll provide you with an agreement to sign.
- You’re on your way to use our services as you need to.
- To maintain and review the partnership, you will also receive a weekly phone call and email update. This is how we ensure we’re meeting your needs and requirements. Of course, we will be in touch more often with questions if we have them.
Let’s talk about Client Administration
Do the client administration services we provide and the partnership approach we take make sense to your business? If so we’re here to help you.
Call us on 0422 452 337 or complete our Request Form and ask for an appointment.
We look forward to speaking with you to learn about your business and how we can assist.